Sunday, July 31, 2011

A few last pictures...






I'm going to be putting out random pictures now from vacation so I can get them all in my Florida label for later review. Within walking of distance of where we stayed, there was a place called Baytowne Wharf. It's like a plaza for the resort and they have restaurants, etc. They also have ropes courses, zip lines, euro bungees (which both the boys did!), and lots of other stuff! Jonathan and Henry did the ropes course - you can see them up there. I put a little label on their name. I think it was a little more intimidating than either of them thought it would be!!





This was the day Uncle Chris left. Henry asked several times why he had to go. It was very sweet and I hope a bond has been made. We loved having Chris with us. It was a very unique visit which made it very special.

No comments: