| *Myles LOVES the water! He is also content to sit in the stroller and watch the action from the shade.* |
But we're on vacation, and the sun is shining, so I walked two miles with Wyatt and Myles to the other pool which was a hot walk, but actually very nice. And the boys did great. Jonathan, Devon, Reuben, and Henry went to the beach to boogie board while Beth stayed back with little man Theo and showered in peace and quiet. Jonathan met me at the pool later with Henry. He was impressed with how far we walked - I told him I would walk 500 miles (Love that song!) to get to the pool!
| *this is how Wy wears his goggles... I think somehow he's missed the purpose* |
I need to remember to take the camera more places... but with so many kids and equipment, a camera is one more thing I have to carry and be delicate with - and sometimes, we just can't manage one more thing b/t noodles, floats, 5 boys, 5 beach towels, double strollers, cooler pacs, sand toys, goggles, etc. You get the point. I love this one of the boys and Jonathan.
2 comments:
What a fun vacation you are having!! Such a smart idea to go for 2 weeks!
I am TOTALLY with you on the walking to the pool! We don't have any pools nearby us, and it is hurting me. :)
Michelle....last year when we were down there with the Berrys and the Zemmers, Mandy and I went to a pool which had a sign up saying not to swim in the pool if you have diarrhea!!!! Mandy and I were rolling....thinking it has to be pretty bad to post that for people!!! SO glad you guys are having a good time there. You missed the doozie storms last night!!! Yikes!!
Love ya,
Becky
Post a Comment