
A sign that it's been a great vacation is that I've barely accessed a computer... ahh, I love that. Except of course, to download pictures. Seaside is a great little town about 25 minutes from our place. It is where they filmed the Truman Show. It is very picturesque, quaint, and a fun place to walk around. The beach has beauty in a rugged way. We went there on Monday. We've been there before but none of the kids have been there, so we took them to a shaved ice place called Frostbites. They have tons of different flavors and the kids loved it.
When we got home that afternoon, Uncle Chris had purchased some tatoos for the clan. They loved it of course! He applied them all and then reapplied another round yesterday before he flew home. They also decided to give Myles a tatoo... I told Chris I was not pleased with the pink peace tatoo they chose!!! :)
1 comment:
WOW!! Just clicked on the picture of the boys with their shaved ice, and saw Henry's cut up close. That was a big one!!!! Once again, thank you for sharing the pictures from your trip. It looks like you guys had a great time!!!! It will be good to see you all again.
Becky
Post a Comment