Thursday, August 11, 2011

College Roommates






Jonathan and I had the privilege of hosting my college roommates and their families for a cookout. It was so fun and so unique that we ALL got together. Marcy and her husband live in Fort Lauderdale, so when she is back in Chicago visiting family, we always attempt to make something happen, but it is just difficult. This was a spontaneous and unplanned cookout, but it worked out perfect! 
 
It was so great to have all of our kids in the same place! Two of the girls are Amber... and then Marcy and me. We used to call ourselves the MAMA's... ridiculous, I know... but you do some strange stuff in college! We had SOOO much fun -- probably too much fun instead of focusing on academics... but we all graduated :) These girls still make me laugh! We all met our husbands during our college years, so it was fun for them to catch up soon. It was a blessing to see all of them.

4 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

FUN...I'm jealous! :)

Pamela said...

I'm so glad you were able to get together with your roommates!

Weinberg Family said...

I love the pictures! It was so fun!! I think I am going to start writing on my blog again:)

AMY said...

so fun!