Monday, February 07, 2011

I know I say this all the time...

... but I really don't ever post as many pictures or stories on this blog as I'd like. So, brevity is the key in some cases. And I think the next few posts will be exactly that... brief. I do have this way of convincing myself that I have less time than the average person (btw, I know it's not true). I came across this quote the other day:

“Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” (H.Jackson Brown Jr.) 

 

Yes, this is true. It wasn't really monumental for me, but I did find it interesting. So what do I do with my 24 hours? Good question. I guess for these 6 minutes I'm blogging :)
*Um... I think they were watching Wild Kratts*


*Wyatt taking pictures again*

*Yes, this needs an explanation. Henry had made a pinata... I think that is the whole story*

*little bros*
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Love the pic of all of your boys on the couch. :)

AMY said...

ouch on that quote! I don't think I will soon forget it! Love the picture of your boys on the couch!