Monday, October 04, 2010

Smiles with Myles - Volume 4

I took Myles to the eye doctor for his first visit last week. We were there for 2.5 hours, but only spent about 18 minutes with a human. I'm told this guy is AMAZING... so I'm willing to stick out the wait. But I was seriously questioning myself as the minutes were ticking away. So thankful that Mom Cooper came to watch the boys. I had not planned for it to be a morning affair, but maybe in her wisdom she saw that it would be! Good appt though... in those 18 minutes, they checked him over, and for now, he checks out perfect! Of course, eyes change as we all know. We're pretty confident all of our boys will be wearing glasses by time they're 6! Our track record isn't that great... so at least Myles won't feel left out if he has eye problems. Jonathan wore glasses by 1st grade (but mom says he should have had them sooner), and I had a really groovy pair by time I was in 3rd grade. They were white and I always had a sticker on them. Anybody remember those?? Anyways, we were very thankful that for now, he is looking good. We go back in 1 year. Btw, I'm changing the label to the posts about Myles. Just added an 's' in front of the 'm.' I thought it was more accurate. Btw, he is 3 months and at13.5lbs. Not bad!!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Pamela said...

He is so adorable!!

mikeanddebbie said...

I remember when you wore glasses. Not sure if I remember the pair with the sticker, though. :) Myles is so adorable!!!! Such a happy baby!

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest little critter!!! Thanks for letting me hold him for a little bit Sunday. Love your blog posts, Michelle!!!

Becky

Anonymous said...

2.5 hours a year sounds a whole lot better than 2.5 hours in a morning. Maybe thats how the Dr. looks at it. :)

AMY said...

so I'm waiting for the picture of you in the 3rd grade. . .
Love the new name for posts about Myles - definitely more accurate!

A urora said...

precious! I had stickers on my glasses... metallic even... ;-)

Allison Walton said...

Heehee... that last picture is so funny! Looks like he's saying, "What you talkin' about, Willis?"