Friday, October 29, 2010
Friends
We love these little girls - and I was delighted to get a chance to spend some time with them the other day.

The first time I met Pam was at church. I just found out I was pregnant with Henry and she was a few months ahead of me with Anna. We had not yet met, but she walked over and said, "I think we have something in common..." and smiled. And it has blossomed into a beautiful friendship. It's been so fun to watch the kids develop friendships too. They sure do have a good time when they're together! It's also very fun trying to get kids to take pictures... :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Precious! I feel like I know you. Anna got a haircut.
:) I remember that day - an answer to my prayers! I especially like the photo of Wyatt tickling Payton.
cute kiddos!
Post a Comment