Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Aunt Meagan...

... came for a visit with Levi, Cam, and Avery last week. A good time was had by all! Henry was in a sour mood the rest of the night after they went home. I had to be sympathetic b/c I remember being like that after we had to leave our cousins when I was growing up. And I'm thankful that he's sad... means he loves his fam :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AMY said...

awww yeah for cousins!

Unknown said...

I'm someone that can relate to that!!! I remember those fun summer trips spent at your house or ours. The swimming, movies, coreographed dances, etc, etc, etc. Jonathan caught me on fbook and gave me your blog address. I haven't looked around much yet but glad to be here and able to peek in on your life! Lots of love, your MI cousin, Sam