Get a good look at this cutie pie. He got a hair cut today with the 8-guard. I must confess... I'm not happy with it. Neither is Jonathan. The 8 always looks like it should be longer... but it comes out looking not at all like I thought. I guess I could have taken him to the barber, but I just can't bear to pay and tip someone for a kid who is not even two. Anyways, it was getting very unruly and I have had several comments lately at stores about how cute "she" is. So... it will grow out, right????? No pictures of him for awhile :)
I love his hair! We try to achieve the surfer boy look on Xander, but he just looks like a little old man (it grows on the sides and not so much on top. ;-)
5 comments:
man!! He is cute!!!!
You should post pictures of the bad haircut!! You need to remember the mishaps, too!!
was he supposed to look bad in these pics?
it's probably not that bad, just a shock to see a buzz on him. Or that is what I told myself when we did the same thing to C. :-)
I love his hair! We try to achieve the surfer boy look on Xander, but he just looks like a little old man (it grows on the sides and not so much on top. ;-)
Post a Comment