Thursday, January 21, 2010

Berry Grandkid Christmas





(I know... I'm a month behind.) I must commend my parents. Getting together 17 grandkids is no easy task -- and especially when they are spanning ages of 0-12 at the party. It is difficult to plan games, activities, food, books, and then coordinate that with breakfast times, lunch times, naptimes, travel times, etc. They do an awesome job - and every year they get it even smoother. The boys had so much fun with their cousins, and I think the older and older they get, the more they will look forward to it. This year was a "knight" theme -- hence the foil. They also do a gift exchange which is crazy to get through... I keep telling my mom that pretty soon that is all we'll have time for b/c there is so much to exchange!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your mom and dad are richly blessed!

The Beckster's Blog said...

Wow! This is so amazing! I grew up with cousins who were on the mission field for four years at a time, so never had the fun and games that your boys are experiencing! I want to be a cool grandparent like yours are! Thanks for sharing the pictures, Michelle. You really are truly blessed with your family.

Becky