Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A bad habit?

Breyer's is our weakness. I only buy it when it goes under $3.00... and it doesn't too often, so when it does, I buy about 4 cartons of it. We actually go through it fairly slow b/c we don't over indulge. But it's sooooo good!!! We love the all natural b/c most of them have very few ingredients so you really feel like you're doing yourself a favor. I wonder if we could build a case for ice cream they way some build it for chocolate... hmmm?

And, despite the chilly temps, Henry has bundled up everyday to head outside. Today I wanted to get out with him... Wyatt has had a terrible cold, but I figured some fresh air wouldn't be horrible for him. He wasn't near as thrilled as Henry and I were. I ended up carrying him all the way to the pond and back... but no tears as long as he was held. It was fun and a beautiful trip out!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

the hoops said...

i love bryers white mint chocolate chip!!

Amber Zimmerman said...

Braving the cold, eh? You and Meg are so much alike! I am such a wimp in this kind of weather. You'll find me snuggled under a blankie on the couch trying to persaude the girls that a game of Uno is much more fun than sledding. ;-)

Pamela said...

I'm so glad you have self-control with the ice cream!!! We can't keep it in the house b/c we'll eat gone in just a few days!

A urora said...

I won't share how much peppermint stick ice cream I consumed in Decemeber. ;-) Breyers is so yummy and it's wholesome!

Kellie Hines said...

We love Breyers too!