(I know... this is one a month behind too!!!) Don't get any wrong ideas by "adult" Christmas... it simply means we don't invite any of our kids! :) This, too, keeps getting better and better every year. Mom and Dad have really simplified, and while my mom is disappointed that none of us want to stay up until 3am playing Axis and Allies and making home videos (we remind her that most of us have kids now or are over 40!), I think they have been pleased with the interaction that takes place. This year was the best yet. It was filled with laughter, sharing, and snow! - which let the boys be boys and the girls do some visiting of our own. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great holiday!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Berry Adult Christmas
(I know... this is one a month behind too!!!) Don't get any wrong ideas by "adult" Christmas... it simply means we don't invite any of our kids! :) This, too, keeps getting better and better every year. Mom and Dad have really simplified, and while my mom is disappointed that none of us want to stay up until 3am playing Axis and Allies and making home videos (we remind her that most of us have kids now or are over 40!), I think they have been pleased with the interaction that takes place. This year was the best yet. It was filled with laughter, sharing, and snow! - which let the boys be boys and the girls do some visiting of our own. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've neen waiting for a blog update from you! It looks like you had a blast ... what a blessing to have such a fun family!
sooooooooo fun!!!!
Love the idea of having Christmas without the kids!! Nice.
The cigars are a nice touch too!
Where's the picture of you puffing on one!!!
Post a Comment