Thursday, October 22, 2009

Copycat

We have been wondering why everytime Wyatt eats at the table, he puts his hand on top of his head. This particular night, we were standing in the kitchen watching them and I was telling Jonathan how Wyatt is always doing this. It kind of bugs me b/c he keeps getting food in his hair. As I'm telling Jonathan this, we're watching them. And then it dawned on us... duh! Somehow, we have allowed Henry to eat with his elbow always propped up on the table. It's one of those things that we weren't allowed to do when we were young, and I'm not sure how we've overlooked it... probably too busy paying more attention to all of the temper tantrums! But he does do it - and Wyatt apparently wants to be just like his big brother. Before we tackled the 'elbows on the table' issue, we wanted to document the cute stuff!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mikeanddebbie said...

Too, too, cute!!!