Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Memorable Things Kids Say - Volume 5

Tonight at bedtime, I was laying with Henry. I got a little too comfortable and ended up being on his bed for about 1/2 hour. I thought he was asleep. All of a sudden he opened his eyes and looked at me...

"Mommy, are dinosaurs nocturnal?"

"Umm... I don't really know. But I think they eat during the day and sleep at night. So that would make them not nocturnal."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking."

Then he turned over and really did go to sleep. I wonder what he was thinking about for that 1/2 hour??
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

That's hilarious! Did he learn about nocturnal animals in preschool?

Ryan and Heather said...

CUTE!! :D

Chris said...

That is cute. Tell him that Ben is the dinosaur expert around here, so ask him anything about any dinosaur and he will probably know the answer!

Chris

Pamela said...

laughing out loud! that's so cute.

Matt and Abby said...

I wouldn't have known that word at age 4. That is too funny!