Thursday, October 22, 2009

the oldest

So, I'm always telling my oldest sister Tanya (who is almost 45! sorry Tan!) that she is just too good-lookin' for her age! :) While we were in Indiana, Meg and I stopped into see her and Kami (her youngest daughter) at their photography studio. They were working all day to prepare for a big expo they had on Sunday. I'm always amazed when I walk around and see all of the work her and Kami have done. It is so beautiful and so artistic, and it's been so neat to see this side of Tanya. And I honestly never knew she had this much creativity stuck inside of her! I think her and Tabby stole all of it!!! None of it got saved for the 8th kid... Oh well. That was one of the highlights of the wknd.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Sweet pics...good for Tanya!!

Pamela said...

I love looking at creative photos. I'm glad you had a nice time with your sisters!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful girls!!! Loved catching a glimpse of some of the pictures Tanya takes. She is amazingly gifted!! I wish she lived closer--we would use her for a photographer!! I'm glad you guys all had such a good time together.

Love you,
Becky