Sunday, August 16, 2009

A very typical morning...


This is what I wake up to about 3-4 mornings a week. Honestly, as much as you don't want your kids to be stuck in your bed, we really don't mind it... there's nothing like waking up to a warm little munchkin all snuggled up next to you. Henry sneaks in and we don't even know it. It's been happening since we moved to this house. A full year. That really was the marker - I think it comforted him at first b/c it was a new environment. Now, I think he likes it as much as we do. And, if you wake up in middle of the night, why wouldn't you find the nearest warm, cozy place and dive in? He almost always cuddles with Jonathan. It's so sweet. We'll be sad when you don't want to come snuggle with us anymore Henry!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Aaron used to snuggle with us, too.

Becky

Pamela said...

Anna loves to climb in our bed! I just wish we had a king size bed!

mikeanddebbie said...

Precious!!