Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Transitions



Henry is in a transition phase of sleeping. He has always been a child who really needs a lot of rest or it dramatically affects his behavior and mood. Lately, we just can't find a balance of when to nap him and when to skip. As a result, on days when I don't nap him, I'm finding him in places conked out... we'll figure it out sooner or later. Or actually we probably won't -- :) I'm just finding myself having to let go of control and know that for awhile the schedule might be a little funky.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

So cute...

Matt and Abby said...

So I guess we'll both figure out the napping thing when they get to kindergarten:)

AMY said...

your right, you'll figure it out and the next day it will change again!!!

A urora said...

Exactly how Clint was. actually, still is. :-)