Henry and Wyatt are so different when it comes to meal time. When Henry was little, I didn't even put a bib on him. He was so neat and tidy and still is. Didn't make messes, didn't play in his food... I could even leave him unattended with no worries of finding something on the floor or in his hair. Then came Wyatt. This kid will put food anywhere. He is such a stinker! He hates wearing bibs -- but he has food down his entire body whenever he is finished. I have learned not to leave him unattended with yogurt or applesauce. It INEVITABLY will end up in his hair, on the floor, down his chair, all over the table... Yesterday I gave him yogurt and graham crackers and then ran into the office to respond to a few emails. He annihilated the graham crackers
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Wyatt at meal time
Henry and Wyatt are so different when it comes to meal time. When Henry was little, I didn't even put a bib on him. He was so neat and tidy and still is. Didn't make messes, didn't play in his food... I could even leave him unattended with no worries of finding something on the floor or in his hair. Then came Wyatt. This kid will put food anywhere. He is such a stinker! He hates wearing bibs -- but he has food down his entire body whenever he is finished. I have learned not to leave him unattended with yogurt or applesauce. It INEVITABLY will end up in his hair, on the floor, down his chair, all over the table... Yesterday I gave him yogurt and graham crackers and then ran into the office to respond to a few emails. He annihilated the graham crackers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment