
Last Wednesday, Jonathan accepted a position with the Kettering City SD as principal of Moraine Meadows Elementary. He is very excited about this new journey. This picture was taken on Monday -his first official day of work. I haven't seen him since :) Needless to say, he will be incredibly busy over the next few months learning this new role as well as learning a new district. Centerville was extremely good to him, but we used to live in Kettering and have always heard good things about it too. We are thankful that the Lord has allowed him the opportunity to move in this direction.
5 comments:
Congrats, Jonathon! We're so happy for you. I'll never forget my elementary school principal, Mr. Martin.
Give our Congrats to Jonathan on this new move! He will be amazing at it. What a great opportunity!!
Becky
COngrats! What a great year he has ahead of him!
Off to first day of school with backpack (and cell phone)! How cute!
Congratulations!!!!
Congrats on the new position! I'm sure it will be an exciting year. Jonathan will make a fantastic principal!
Post a Comment