
... that really get me excited. Seriously, a new couch... no big deal. New picture frame... somewhat exciting. New shirt... pleasantly surprised. But, an organized pantry with labels to distinguish my trash can from my recycling, you find me getting the camera out! This was a very simple project that was on my list of things to do while Jonathan was busy with his new job. It took my about 15 minutes one morning -- I wanted to take a shelf out of the pantry and bring in two trash cans I wasn't using. Anyways, long story short, this is the kind of stuff that feels satisfying at the end of a long stay-at-home mom day.
Oh, and also this. I've been trying to make the boys meals more exciting. Henry really gets a kick out of this. :)
2 comments:
way to go meesh! love it!
Hey there! This is Allison, I'm a friend of Pam Bailey and I also work with Jonathan now. :)
I love your cute meal prep ideas! Have you ever heard of Muffin Tin Meals? It's basically where you serve the kids their meals in muffin tins. Nothing spectacular, but kids always LOVE it. There's a site out there with a bunch of ideas for themed meals, too. Here's one of the examples: http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/2009/08/muffin-tin-monday-theme-people-and.html
Post a Comment