I think the reason people keep having kids is b/c you typically aim to save the best memories. So then when you keep looking back at pictures, you keep saying to yourself, "No, this IS fun!! I DO love this kid stuff!" :) Like these photos... Would you ever remember 3 years from now how many times Wyatt tried to sneak up the stairway that day or slap Henry in the face or touch an outlet?
Or that Henry threw a royal temper tantrum when he had to exit the pool or when we "cut him off" from the goldfish bag? Young children are great. They are so unpredictable and even in the times of trial, they keep you coming back for more. Those irresistible smiles, their unconditional love, the hugs and kisses... I'm so thankful God designed them that way. If we birthed adults, we'd probably all stop at one! :)

3 comments:
If we birthed adults, we'd never get pregnant!!! Great post ... I always love "going back for more!"
Yep, you have to love kids! I kept "going back for more" four times, so I think I kind of like it!! thanks for sharing these moments, Michelle. It makes me sad our kids are grown, but ever so thankful I have two of the cutest granddaughters EVER!! Hey, I am a little bit prejudiced!! Love you guys.
Becky
Those are some cute kids you got there!
Post a Comment