
We had Anna over today. They are like two peas in a pod. After she went home, Henry told me Anna was his best friend. So sweet. This is completely off subject, but I need to document it somewhere. Lately, Henry has been saying stuff to us like, "Mommy, Henry's bottom is saying Henry needs a cookie." Or, "Mommy, Henry thinks Sprite (pronounced fwite) would be good for Henry's bottom." We keep wondering why he keeps referring to his bottom. We never say stuff like that "a cookie would be good for my bottom"! I figured it out today. We were eating breakfast and I gave him water with his oatmeal. He didn't look thrilled, and I said, "Henry, water is good for your body." And he said, "Yes, it is good for Henry's bottom." And I said, "No, your b-o-d-y." And he said, "Henry's bottom?" I said, "Where's your body?" He points to his rear end. And I said, "No, your BODY..." And he points to his rear end again. I say, "Henry, that is your bottom, not your body. Do you know where you body is?" And he just shrugged his shoulders and said Henry don't know... then took another bite of his oatmeal. Well, that answers that unknown. We will be sure to specify the difference b/t body and bottom now! :)


2 comments:
This is so funny, Michelle! Henry is adorable. I love the photo of of him and Anna.
Henry is very cute!! Funny story about his confusion between bottom & body. And some great detective work on mom's part...
My 3-year-old daughter went to the fair over the summer with her grandparents and when she came home, she told me she milked a goat's "butt." ;)
Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment