We kept the birthday celebration for Wyatt real low key this year. It was actually really nice!! We were watching Anna and Payton that night, so to Henry, it all felt very party-like. Henry helped me decorate the cake earlier in the day. He was so sweet all day... kept patting Wyatt's head and saying, "Happy Birthday Baby Wyatt..." And if Wyatt would cry or fuss, he'd say, "You can't cry Wyatt. Don't be cranky. It's your birthday!" We think Wyatt liked the cake, although he treated it more like a science experiment :) I think he squished more of it in his fingers than putting it in his mouth.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Wyatt's Birthday Cake
We kept the birthday celebration for Wyatt real low key this year. It was actually really nice!! We were watching Anna and Payton that night, so to Henry, it all felt very party-like. Henry helped me decorate the cake earlier in the day. He was so sweet all day... kept patting Wyatt's head and saying, "Happy Birthday Baby Wyatt..." And if Wyatt would cry or fuss, he'd say, "You can't cry Wyatt. Don't be cranky. It's your birthday!" We think Wyatt liked the cake, although he treated it more like a science experiment :) I think he squished more of it in his fingers than putting it in his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish I could eat a piece of cake like that!
He is so precious Michelle!
What sweet pictures!
Happy Birthday Wyatt!
Post a Comment