Jonathan has weak ankles. Blog followers from last year will remember when he sprained his ankle a few days after the birth of Wyatt (see the bottom 2 pictures). Almost exactly a year later, he sprains the opposite ankle.
We were about an hour out from leaving for a b-day party when Jonathan said he wanted to fit in a quick run. So... fine... just please be home and showered in time to leave. Time is ticking while he is gone and I keep thinking, I can't believe he is running this long... at the same time, I'm thinking... it's strange he is running this long... maybe something happened. A few minutes later, he comes in the door limping and falls on the living room floor. Two blue pills and a bag of green beans later, he shows up to the birthday party late. Thankfully, it wasn't near as bad as he thought it was and wasn't near as bad as last year. We're getting ready to start training for a half-marathon, so he would have been very disappointed!

1 comment:
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What half marathon????????
Post a Comment