Thursday, October 23, 2008

Krispy Kreme

Tuesday night, we went to a soccer game for Maddie (our Mirimar neighbors). We love watching the kids, and Henry does too! He gets so excited to see "Jackshon, Maddie, and Manna" - (Henry's pronounciation). Unfortunately, in order to get to the fields, we park in a Krispy Kreme parking lot. We both know there is NO WAY we are getting out of the parking lot w/out Henry begging for a donut! So we caved...


Who cares that it was dinner time? No big deal... we can handle donuts at 6:30pm... I unwisely left the donut picking to Jonathan... who ret'd to the table with a DOZEN donuts just for our family! I said... what were you thinking? He said, "well, I asked for a 1/2 dozen, but she said it was only a dollar more to get a dozen, so I thought, well that makes sense." I just looked at him...








Needless to say, we had a great time with the Renshaw's!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pamela said...

next time jonathon buys a dozen for your family just convince him to bring half of them to us! By the way, John totally agrees with Jonathon. He said, "It's too cheap not to buy...it's like 16 cents a donut."

toddwarrix said...

too funny!

E previously called it "crippy kreme"