I'm so glad you finally posted photos of the trip. The cabin looks so warm and cozy. I absolutely love the black and white photo of you guys! So glad you had fun. Good job, Jonathon!
Love these pictures, Michelle!! Wyatt in the hat is just the cutest thing ever! Sounds like you had a good time. We all need to get away like that once in a while--my time is coming in five weeks. Sigh. We love you guys! Becky
What great pictures!! So glad you had a nice getaway! I too, think the picture of Wyatt in the hat is absolutely adorable!! Your black and white family pic is great! Love it!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you finally posted photos of the trip. The cabin looks so warm and cozy. I absolutely love the black and white photo of you guys! So glad you had fun. Good job, Jonathon!
Love these pictures, Michelle!! Wyatt in the hat is just the cutest thing ever! Sounds like you had a good time. We all need to get away like that once in a while--my time is coming in five weeks. Sigh. We love you guys!
Becky
What great pictures!! So glad you had a nice getaway! I too, think the picture of Wyatt in the hat is absolutely adorable!! Your black and white family pic is great! Love it!
Post a Comment