So yesterday my mother-in-law emailed to ask if I could send her a picture of the boys in their Colts gear. I had to laugh when my response was... well, not today... Henry peed on his jersey earlier this morning and Wyatt spit up sweet potato all over his. Both are in the laundry. Isn't that the life of a young mom?? :) So after laundry day, I was able to round up these pics. I have a new trick with Henry (works about 50% of the time) - I tell him "don't smile" when I really want him to smile - I sometimes get a more natural looking smile vs. the strained scary face!!

2 comments:
They both have such beautiful blue eyes! Does Wyatt have reddish hair? So cute!
"Henry's scary face"....thanks for the good laugh. Your boys are so sweet and adorable. You are a blessed Momma.
Post a Comment