Monday, August 06, 2012

Tessa Marie has arrived!







Posted by PicasaShe came on Saturday night at 7:13pm. She is beautiful with lots of dark hair! We are home and all are well... more pics to come later. For now, we are resting and keeping everyone under control :)

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Precious baby girl!! Can't wait to see more of her :)

Allison Walton said...

Congratulations, Cooper fam!! She's beautiful!!

mikeanddebbie said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Daniel weighed the same at birth...big baby, huh? So filled out and adorable! No wonder your back hurt! ;) So happy for you!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations. Fun to track your pregnancy through Pam.

Kit*Grace said...

Congratulations!!!

A urora said...

I'm attempting to leave a comment again... apparently, I'm unable to prove I'm not a robot. ha ha

Congratulations!! She's so beautiful and the big brothers all look like they are adjusting well! Hope settling in as a family of 6 is going well!!