The weather here has been so amazing this past week or so... warm days, cool nights. Perfect for camping... so we did. I should say Jonathan and the older two boys did :) I was only 6 days postpartum, so you weren't getting me to sleep in a tent! They had so much fun setting up, doing smores with the neighbor kids, and then sleeping under the stars. Weather was perfect for it! The next morning, I got up and made Banana Walnut muffins with some choc chips... they're gluten free and DELICIOUS! Myles loves them too. Can you tell? We had to do a washdown in the sink! :) Love making memories like this with the boys... such a special time, special age... so much to teach and learn for all of us! Friday, August 17, 2012
Backyard Camping
The weather here has been so amazing this past week or so... warm days, cool nights. Perfect for camping... so we did. I should say Jonathan and the older two boys did :) I was only 6 days postpartum, so you weren't getting me to sleep in a tent! They had so much fun setting up, doing smores with the neighbor kids, and then sleeping under the stars. Weather was perfect for it! The next morning, I got up and made Banana Walnut muffins with some choc chips... they're gluten free and DELICIOUS! Myles loves them too. Can you tell? We had to do a washdown in the sink! :) Love making memories like this with the boys... such a special time, special age... so much to teach and learn for all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great idea! So fun
Post a Comment