Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Jonathan!






Posted by PicasaJonathan's b-day was August 12th. Tessa was due on August 11th.. so we (the boys and I) decided to celebrate early! We called Jonathan to see if he wanted to meet us at one of his favorite restaurants one Friday night, then when we all got there, we said 'surprise!' - this is for your b-day! The boys were so excited to surprise him.. they thought it was great! It was the opening night of the Olympics. So we ate, came home and had a little 'party' with our snickerdoodles, and then watched the opening altogether. It was GREAT. I love family parties... sweet and intimate. The boys spent a lot of time making him cards. I think Henry made him 6, and Wyatt made him 2. Jonathan is a young 35... so much life to live! :) WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: