Thursday, January 05, 2012
January Dinners
Jonathan requested salads for the month of January. I concurred... B/c for me that means grilling and chopping veggies--a lot easier than cooking! My plan is to give the boys some of the grilled meat plus a fruit/veggie and maybe some rice pasta or mac/cheese. This week I just made up my own combos, but next week I'll start tracking down some recipes for salmon and steak in addition to chix. My only stipulation for J was that we didn't fill up on bread with the salad :) He begrudgingly agreed. So here goes! (btw, we just feed Myles choc which he seems to be very pleased with!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love a good looking salad. You should post the salad recipes that you enjoy.
Salads are all about the lettuce and bowl. I have a friend who used to work in a lettuce factory and said bagged lettuce is bad quality and from the leftovers that fall from the good lettuce.
I'd love some new recipes too. We love salads here!!
Becky
We were vegan, raw, and GF for almost a year.....found a great blog....saladpride.blogspot.com
It is awesome and I go back to it all the time. The pictures alone make me want to eat a salad. :)
Post a Comment