While I wish I could say I've had no time to blog, the truth is that I've just spent my time doing other things! :) There are so many things to fill a day, and I want blogging to be somewhere on that checklist b/c it's meaningful to me. But reality is there are so many real life moments waiting for me that I just keep moving. So a phase indeed... :)
We were in FL for a good part of our Christmas break. It was great!! And the whole holiday itself was wonderful. We had so many delightful times with the boys. They are at incredible ages.... So many awesome and funny questions, so much thankfulness mixed in with their selfishness, so much unconditional love. It's such a joy to have them. Hope to share more this year!
Here are just a bunch of random pics. All from my phone. Trying the blogger app. Doesn't get great reviews, but thought I'd give it a try anyways hoping it might improve my timeliness :) It leaves no room for creativity, but at this point, I'm not sure I can complain!











1 comment:
LOVE these pictures!!!!
Post a Comment