Monday, January 16, 2012
Have we mentioned....
.... that this little bundle is on the way? Due August 11th! One day before J's b-day, and two days before school starts. For those of you who don't know, Jonathan is a school principal. So a baby due 2 days before the first day is going to be a LITTLE CRAZY!! Was going to attempt a creative announcement, but blogging is so easy (albeit uncreative) with this app, that I decided to forego the creativity :) wWe are very thankful and the boys are pumped. They kept asking if we were joking when we told them. I guess that maybe tells us a bit about our parenting ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
CONGRATS! Since I can't have any more babies, I will live vicariously through my friend's blogs. :) This is very exciting and such a blessing!
Darcy
WOO HOO!!! How exciting! I hope you are feeling great and I look forward to following this pregnancy on your blog!!
CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you all. ;-)
Congratulations!!! Very exciting!!! :)
Michelle, that is so wonderful!!! Congratulations. So excited I can still follow your family here on the blog!
Of course, I am so thrilled for you! I totally forgot that Jonathon's b-day was on the 12th. Remember that was Anna's due date?
That is awesome, hope you are feeling great.
Post a Comment