 |
| Great wine from Trader Joes. And very creepy for the season :) |

We are already in the month of October! A few weeks ago, we went to get
pumpkins with the Berry's. We went on the coldest, rainiest day in
October... but it was great b/c hardly anyone was at the pumpkin farm!
:) And just like
last year, for some reason, the boys just dressed
themselves for the cool weather. When we got out of the car, I
thought... hmmm... nice choice guys. They were comfortable in their cowboy boots and sweatpants, and that's
important when you are picking out pumpkins. Right? The rule this year was...
you can pick it if you can carry it... that got us out of buying any $20
pumpkins (since they are priced by weight)!! Although, Henry is pretty
strong so I'm not sure how much longer that will work :)
 |
| *Found this little guy on our pumpkin the next day! |
Beth and I also ventured out to the Cinci Zoo all on our own with 5 boys. We were actually very pleased with how it all went! Jonathan had a meeting but Devon was working in Cinci, so he was able to meet up with us after the day for a dinner at Chipotle. It was great! Honestly, it was one of those excursions that you know has possible DISASTER written all over it... but the Lord was good and gracious and gave us a really fun time! I think the guys were semi-impressed that we even took on the challenge considering it was afternoon... right in the middle of 3 out of 5 nap times. But Beth and I are always up for a good challenge...! Henry and Wyatt were so excited about navigating the map and having their own tickets. Reuben, H, & W were VERY excited to see Cheetahs, but we missed the show, so we had to settle for a statue. I think they were just as happy b/c they could ride on it!

2 comments:
I like the sweats and boots! I remember that Anna also enjoyed using the map when we went to the zoo in New Orleans. So fun!
yeah!!! Great Fall memories!!!
Post a Comment