 |
| *He has stolen my heart... I love this kid!* |

You always know you love your kids, but some days, it just hits you more... the top picture of Henry was when he was sick a few weeks ago. You can kind of see it in his eyes. You really see his true colors come out when he is sick. He is a trooper, he rarely complains, and rarely asks for help. I just fell in love with him all over again! I also recently discovered that Henry has my baby teeth! It just hit me one day... I was looking at his jawline and his mouth, and realized, it looks exactly like mine when I was that age.
Funny pics of Myles... doesn't everyone have at least one picture of their kid doing this? "I'm eating... I really am... I am eating... but then, I'm just too tired... Now I'm sleeping in my high chair with my bib on and food still in my mouth!"
2 comments:
I hear ya! My heart hurts with love for my 5 precious children. And each day as I watch Daniel prick his finger and not be able to eat like everybody else, without complaining...my heart just swells with love and admiration for him. He's just amazing. That top picture of Henry is just adorable. Such a handsome boy!
I can totally relate ... sometimes I feel like my heart is going to burst. When I saw Henry last Sunday, I asked him, "When did you grow up to a 5- year old?" He just smiled but, really, when?!??!
Post a Comment