Monday, September 20, 2010

Easy dinner

We took the boys to Young's Dairy Farm on Saturday (more pics later... they are all on J's iPhone right now). When we ret'd home, we had an easy dinner since we ate so much "junk" while we were there. Aunt Beth will appreciate this - we had popcorn and pb/apples for dinner. We chased that with some apple cider! :) The boys loved it and I loved it b/c I had no mess to clean up. Oh, and I have given the task to Wyatt to show Myles books. He actually does a pretty good job at it.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

GREAT pictures!!!!!! They all made me smile!!

Tammy said...

We often times enjoy popcorn and yogurt for dinner.

Pamela said...

great photos. Youngs is so much fun - looking forward to hearing more about it.

Ryan and Heather said...

Myles is chunking up! He looks so healthy. Great pics!