We spent 10 days and 10 nights at the Berry's while they were putting our floors in (after the kitchen damage). I know, a long time, huh? That's how we felt... There are way too many details that I won't bore you with. We are back home now and still waiting to get some finishing details done. But, all in all, we had a great time at the Berry's. One of the highlights was this nice picture we made to welcome Devon and Beth home (they were actually on vacation while we were staying at their house). There's an interesting backstory... the main details involves a school on fire, a principal, students on a bus, and big rain clouds sent by God. (I just drew what Henry told me to...)
2 comments:
so glad you had a place to go!!!
I would love to hear that whole story!!
so glad you're back home now. I never knew you were such a great chalk artist?!
Post a Comment