Your family is just precious. And Myles...I tell ya, I just want to squeeze and snuggle him!!!!!!
A Sunday afternoon favorite, espically for mom and dad!!!! LOVE that picture of Myles. Something about a baby all swaddled. . .
I recognize the hubs sitting at a Mac computer all Sunday afternoon. This is a very similar scene in our house, except I am usually in bed too!
I still love to nap on Sundays :)
makes me sleepy! love the swaddling!Grace had her baby today, there's photos on my fb page. (hop on jonathan's acct!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your family is just precious. And Myles...I tell ya, I just want to squeeze and snuggle him!!!!!!
A Sunday afternoon favorite, espically for mom and dad!!!!
LOVE that picture of Myles. Something about a baby all swaddled. . .
I recognize the hubs sitting at a Mac computer all Sunday afternoon. This is a very similar scene in our house, except I am usually in bed too!
I still love to nap on Sundays :)
makes me sleepy! love the swaddling!
Grace had her baby today, there's photos on my fb page. (hop on jonathan's acct!)
Post a Comment