Thursday, June 10, 2010

We have been busy

We have been busy, but not documenting much of it. We were at a retirement party in Upland for J's dad... 39 years of teaching! It was a great time and I wish I had taken more pictures! My parents came to visit as well, but again, I never pulled out my camera. So, here is all I have from the past few weeks. Henry is swim lessons - he's in the 2nd level and doing great. It's a good work out for him... that 2nd picture shows you the length of the pool... I'm not sure you'll find him b/c he's so far away. The first day I was a little nervous b/c they are swimming into 9 ft water with just a small bubble belt on. But he did great and will even jump off the platform. It's been really fun to watch him improve his skills and get more comfortable in the water. The pics of Wy are just random. He's a strange duck. He wanted Henry's hat and gun the other day - and then while the three of us were out in the kitchen doing some stuff, he's just walking around the family room talking to himself and pretend shooting. Thanks to Sona and David for the hat and gun last Christmas. It has provided us hours of entertainment! :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AMY said...

glad you are having fun!
I miss you.