1. Mom, why did God make our mouths so wet?
2. So do you think there will be hoops in heaven? Will I be able to play out front by myself? There will be no bad guys in heaven, so I should be able to shoot baskets out front by myself.
3. Where does the sky end? I see the ground, but I don't really see where the sky touches it.
4. How is the baby going to come out of your stomach? (Thankfully, he accepted a really simple answer on this one!)
There are more, but I just haven't been writing them down fast enough to remember. Oh well, I'm sure there are many more to come.

4 comments:
So great you are writing at least a few down.
Love it!
so you have reassured him that he won't have to wait until heaven to be able to shoot baskets outside by himself?! Too cute!
Cute!! So great that you are documenting these sayings. I love how kids thoughts just roll of their tongues...adorable. ;)
Michelle,
I found your blog through Debbie's, and I always enjoy reading it. It's fun to hear how friends from long ago are doing today. It' even more of a blessing when you see they are still following our Lord. Good luck with baby number 3!
Pam
Post a Comment