Monday, June 21, 2010

3 things...

1. I'm due anyday hopefully... but not getting my hopes up since I really have until July 9th!
2. We had a great Father's Day... a wonderful family day! We make Jonathan a photo album every year - and we also got him a new travel coffee mug this year. We went to get ice cream together at the end of the day. Very relaxing... and Jonathan thoroughly enjoyed it!
3. A little visitor in our back yard... how exciting!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Looking great, Michelle!! So excited for the baby to arrive!!!

Allison Walton said...

You're 9 months pregnant? It's unfair how cute you look. :) Hope you're enjoying your summer with the boys!

Andrea said...

thin arms!

Pamela said...

Like I told you today, I think this is your smallest pregnancy. You look great!

Ryan and Heather said...

Meesh, you look so great! Hope you are feeling great as well. So excited for you to welcome Baby #3!

A urora said...

Wow! Can't wait to meet the next mini cooper!