Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Fort

Jonathan spent a wonderful wknd in Florida with his youngest brother. They had a blast! Unfortunately, I have not pictures to post yet. But, I took the boys to Indiana to do some visiting of our own. We really scored in the fact that Greyson (one of my sister's boys) was in town at my parents AND my niece Kami had her 2nd baby! So we were able to do some extra visiting which is always such a highlight. Hen and Wy had a blast with Grey - he is 3 yrs, so he is smack dab in b/t my boys which made it fun for everyone. Kami had a little boy and named him Lukas (sp??) -- he was a little over 6 lbs and sooooo cute!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AMY said...

Henry and Grey sitting in that chair. . . "hey how much do you think we can get away with here at grandmas?"

Pamela said...

I love it when Anna and Payton spend time with their cousins - so special!