Thursday, February 04, 2010

Last week...


... we started what we thought was a 3-day visit with my parents. They were coming b/c my Dad had agreed to let us pay him to do all our trim in the basement, finish off the posts, and put in a stair rail. The visit turned into 8 days! It was wonderful! Well, I should say it was wonderful for my Mom, me, and the kids... my Dad might say otherwise! :) We did a little b-day celebration for Wy, but Henry got a gift too. Doesn't every good Grandma do that?? :)

The boys discovered they loved green smoothies! I think this one had cucumbers, spinach, pineapple, bananas... and a few other odds and ends. They both drank a ton and kept asking for more. I'm onto something new now... if they won't eat salad, I'll just blend it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm convinced that bananas can make almost anything taste good!

AMY said...

Anything green is good!!!