Thursday, February 26, 2009

Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Volume 1

My friend who has 4 kids puts these volumes on her blog - and I love how they document the crazy things that happen in a household... So I decided to finally start my own. I figure we're in for a lot of strange happenings, so why not document them so we have all these cute (or not so cute) things to share with the kids when they are older. So Volume 1... I don't really have a photo to document this, so I just put his little face on here. I'm actually glad I don't have a photo... you will be too once you hear what he said. He came out of the bathroom this morning with his pants down, as usual, wanting me to pull them up for him. I said, Henry, you can pull them up. He said "OK Mommy, but I didn't put my face in the water this time and drink the potty." What do you say to a comment like that? I just looked at him and said, Have you ever done that? And he said, "No, no, Mommy... Henry said not this time." Now I'm fairly sure he has NEVER done that -- but, why on earth he made that comment out of the blue baffles me... who knows?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Oh dear me! Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Pamela said...

Henry is so funny!!! I'm glad you're recording these moments.

Ryan and Heather said...

Lol -- Oh no! I'm glad I get to read about situations like these to kind of help me prepare for what I'm in for with Derek!