This is Wy's home... my leg. Seriously, if you ever come to our house and wonder where he is, just find me! He is in this phase of being connected to me.... There are days I savor it b/c I know it will pass ever so quickly -- Oh little Wy, you are precious... :)

But there are also days that I'd like my leg back!
4 comments:
Such pretty Valentine's Day cookies. I'll bet they were yummy, too! So sorry the boys got sick that night. :( Glad they are feeling better now. Wyatt must be a Mama's boy since he's attached to your leg. Too cute. :)
Oh, I know what that feels like! He looks so cute in that photo!
Oh, that's so cute. He loves his mommy! :) Sorry the boys got sick over Valentine's Day, but glad they are feeling better now! The cookies were beautiful!
Danny would hold so tight to my leg that as i walked across the kitchen floor he would slide across the floor along side me.
Now he is one quarter away from graduating from college. Time passes so quickly.
Post a Comment