Thursday, February 05, 2009

the Cleaner

I sent Henry upstairs the other day to get a pair of pants. He got his first ones wet from washing his hands, and he does not like to wear wet pants. After about 10 minutes, I went to the stairs to ask if he needed some help finding the bottom drawer. He said, "No, Henry's just makin' a mess." I thought... well, it can't be that bad. He's happy - so I'll let him continue in whatever he's doing... After another 20 minutes passed by and I hadn't heard anything, I thought it would be best to check on him. Here is what I found. Not that bad... I mean, look, he was literally cleaning his drawers! He had pulled all the clothes out and had a spray bottle. Too cute... we finally did manage to redress him.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pamela said...

laughing out loud! it would be even cuter if you didn't have to re-fold the laundry!!