Saturday, August 11, 2007


Uncle Josh came to visit us at the end of last week. We had a great time with him... and made a great dinner on the grill!
We also had a short visit from Levi and Cam -- Henry loves seeing them. And then we've also been having some fun with stickers... Hen is pretty into them -- he puts them all over his body and shows us and when one falls off, he very carefully puts it back on. Cute. We are on vacation next week -- woohoo!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, that food on the grill looks yummy!! Say are those home made fries your grilling? I never thought of doing that!!!
Have a fun vacation!

Anonymous said...

Yeah--my kids aren't the only ones running around naked. The stickers are way too cool!! Yes, I have started potty training. She does best if I just leave her naked. Still needs a diaper at nap and night, but we are getting there.