Thursday, August 02, 2007

Jonathan got a new guitar for his 30th birthday... well, it's not exactly new, but it works. And this is just the tester to see if he's really interested in pursuing this hobby. Henry has been more than willing to "help" Jonathan learn his chords - we've had to lay some ground rules. Since the guitar has been added to the family, Jonathan serenades us with the 'G' chord (which is what he's been practicing) at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For those of you who know Phoebe from 'Friends', that will give you a good idea of what types of songs he's making up. The last title was "Henry has a poopy diaper" -- it was beautiful.

In the meantime, Hen and I water flowers, or I should say I water flowers, and Henry waters the concrete. He's gotten really good at this.

Oh, and the last picture.... we finally caught 'mad eyes' on the camera. This is a classic -- he can do it on command now which is cute. But you should see it when he's really mad.... :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so great! We like the haircut Jonathan! Juliana bought a new guitar with Christmas money and will be starting lessons in the fall. Maybe we should have her come over and practice her G chord with you! We miss you all - we are in TX so I guess I should say "y'all"! Take care and you look so cute Michelle!

The Smith Family