We were also able to visit Jonathan's family over the wknd - we had a good time just relaxing as usual. That is very easy to do at the Cooper's.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Meet Baby Cooper #2 --- while we DID NOT want to find out the gender we were having, the Lord had another plan :) We went for the ultrasound and they wanted to practice with their new 3D-4D equipment on us for free. How could we turn down that offer? We told the doctor and the technician we DID NOT want to know the gender.... well, what do you know, while he's pointing out the umbilical cord - I guess he doesn't realize that the baby's got its legs spread wide open. We're having a boy!
The doctor felt very bad, and while he never confirmed one way or the other what it actually was (and we never asked) -- Jonathan and I were both certain when we got out to the car that we knew what we saw... there's no mistaking those 3D's....
We were also able to visit Jonathan's family over the wknd - we had a good time just relaxing as usual. That is very easy to do at the Cooper's.
We were also able to visit Jonathan's family over the wknd - we had a good time just relaxing as usual. That is very easy to do at the Cooper's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is too funny! It is nice knowing ahead of time, but I know you were not wanting to do that. It will be neat for Henry to have a buddy around the house!(Ben and Sam will like having another boy to play with too!). Congratulations! I had sooo many 3D/4D ultrasounds you don't even want to know. They are so neat and for us, Sam really did look like the ultrasounds showed him! Baby Cooper is a cutie! Jessica can't wait to hear what you are going to name him!
Love ya......Chris Smith
Another Boy!! Yeah. I tell ya--there is just something between a mama and her son--that is differnet than what I have with Rylee. Very special. Congratulations.
CONGRATS on your son!
Post a Comment