Man, I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures. So... I had to get Henry to take these. I've written myself post-it notes a million times over the wknd to remind me to ask Jonathan to take a picture. But, I keep forgetting. And then I wake up Monday morning, and the post-it is still there. I was upstairs the other day and there lay the camera and I said, "Henry, you have to take a picture of me. Just stand on that bench and try to get my belly in the shot." Not too bad after some cropping... Of course, I had to put the one in there of Wyatt. He kept trying to get in EVERY pic Henry took. He's such a nut. Anyways, 29 weeks now. Still 11 weeks to go. And for those of you who are interested, I've already gained more weight than I did for my entire pregnancy with Myles! This baby girl is gonna take her mama down!! :) It's nuts... Pregnancy is such a strange thing and can play out in each woman differently with every baby. I can see the homestretch though... May is practically over, June/July, and then August doesn't count b/c even though this baby is due Aug 11, I'm going to have her in July. I'm going to have her in July. I'm going to have her in July. There. See, it's working already!
Friday, May 25, 2012
7 Months Pregnant
Man, I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures. So... I had to get Henry to take these. I've written myself post-it notes a million times over the wknd to remind me to ask Jonathan to take a picture. But, I keep forgetting. And then I wake up Monday morning, and the post-it is still there. I was upstairs the other day and there lay the camera and I said, "Henry, you have to take a picture of me. Just stand on that bench and try to get my belly in the shot." Not too bad after some cropping... Of course, I had to put the one in there of Wyatt. He kept trying to get in EVERY pic Henry took. He's such a nut. Anyways, 29 weeks now. Still 11 weeks to go. And for those of you who are interested, I've already gained more weight than I did for my entire pregnancy with Myles! This baby girl is gonna take her mama down!! :) It's nuts... Pregnancy is such a strange thing and can play out in each woman differently with every baby. I can see the homestretch though... May is practically over, June/July, and then August doesn't count b/c even though this baby is due Aug 11, I'm going to have her in July. I'm going to have her in July. I'm going to have her in July. There. See, it's working already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
love pregnancy shots!! Michelle, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
"Her"? Hadn't heard that detail! What fun!
Pretty. Pretty
You look amazing!! So excited that you are adding a girl to your crew!!!
You look great!!
Post a Comment